Ruffneckwear.com

Be There in Black and Blue!!!

Posted by TwoHalves On 2:46 PM

Tonight is the Hounds first game at "The Valley," an exhibition against the University of Pittsburgh. The game has added interest in that a member of The Steel Army will be playing against The Hounds, don't go too hard on us Rudy! Even with tonight’s game looming I can't help but look ahead to next week’s road trip to Cleveland.

I don't know why I'm so excited I mean it's a USL2 game right? But at this point I've realized that the level of play almost doesn't matter to me. I mean I'd love to win, but that isn't what makes supporting a team so exciting. It's all about having fun with friends and soon to be friends, cheering and singing with someone you don't know, and having a laugh and a beer along the way. There isn't really anything like celebrating a big moment with a complete stranger, slapping high fives or jumping up and down with someone you've just met. I guess that's why I'm so excited about this game against Cleveland it is gonna bring people together.

With that said I urge everyone from the Steel Army to wear Black and Blue, make it obvious who you are there to support, and come ready to sing for 90 minutes.

1 Response to 'Be There in Black and Blue!!!'

  1. espo Said,
    http://steelarmy.blogspot.com/2008/04/tonight-is-hounds-first-game-at-valley.html?showComment=1208270820000#c3128398470253615556'> April 15, 2008 at 10:47 AM

    well said!

    - espo

     

Followers